We accept referrals regardless of the young person’s race, religion or culture. We promote and actively uphold equal opportunities to both young people and adults and have in place policies and procedures to ensure these are upheld.
To make a referral please contact us via telephone or e-mail us at
On accepting the young person we will ensure that all their cultural and religious needs are met at all times including some of the following:
- To support each young person to achieve their own potential whether in education or alternative training programs
- To provide a unified vision and a sense of belonging
- To appreciate and value the diversity of each individual’s different backgrounds and circumstances
- To support the young person in cooking their own cultural foods
- To respect the young person’s beliefs and wishes
- To provide counselling if required by additional cost to help them deal with past incidents that are affecting their everyday life i.e. trauma
- To provide support in accessing government benefits as appropriate
- To develop and achieve independence life skills to live independently within society
- To support and encourage each young person to make a contribution to society and be a good citizen
If you have any questions, would like further information or would like to make an arrangement to view the accommodation then please contact us by e-mail or phone and we would be delighted to hear from you.